- Cycling Tours
One Day Cycling Tour
Dong Natad Cycling Tour and Bungva Lake
Location: Dong Natad Provincial Protected Area Savannakhet Province, Lao PDR
- Visit the beautiful Bungva Lake with rice field views.
- Visit the spiritual heart of Savannakhet, That Ing Hang stupa, one of the most important religious sites in Laos
- Learn about traditional village crafts, including weaving, making mats, torches and Khanmarkbeng.
- Try some of the forest products used for food, medicine, fuel and other purposes.
- Experience a picnic of traditional Lao food by Nong Lom lake.
- Enjoy traditional storytelling.
- Listen to the music of the forest created by the birds, insects, and animals.
- If you are lucky you may encounter monkeys which are considered sacred.
1 Day Cycling: Dong Natad Cycling Tour and Bungva Lake
1 pax: US$ 34
2-3 pax: US$ 17 / pax
4-7 pax: US$ 13 / pax
8-10 pax: US$ 7 / pax
Maximum group size 10
Depart from: Savannakhet Eco-Guide Unit
Start time: 7:00 am
End at : 4:00 pm
Duration: 1 day cycling trek
Departure date: Daily
Activities: Cycling Trek
Grade: Easy cycling trek
Transport: Mountain bike
Meal: Lunch (1 meal), local Lao food with sticky rice, vegetarian food is available upon request.
What’s included: and village guide service. 1 meal during the cycling trek, entrance fee for stupa, Drinking water during the trek, Contribution and village development funds, all tax and service charges.
Things to take with you
- Shoes for Cycling (Running shoes are ok).
- Sunscreen, insect repellent and hat
- Cameral and binoculars (if you have them).
- bathing clothes and towel (Salong for women)
1 Day Cycling Tour Map